Sweet Corns Soup with Mexican Sandwich
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3613 times
A good and full of nutrition dish to serve your body with a tummy full quantity. An exotic combination of soup and sandwich. A very cool n delicious starter for any party. Quick easy and a no waste recipe
- Combine all the vegetables along with with water in a deep pan and bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Keep aside for few minutes, simmer again and add the corn, salt and vinegar and mix well.
- Boil for 10-15 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine the corn and capsicum, salt,chaat masala, olives, lemon juice and oregano and mix well.
- Take a wheat bread slice and grease it with cheese spread.
- Put the mixture over the slice.
- Now take the other slice and grease it with chilli sauce and put over the mixture to form 2 layer sandwich,now over this slice again put the mixture and cover it with cheese greased 3rd slice.
- If needed as per your taste you can keep a cheese slice over the 2nd bread slice.
- Grill the sandwich and serve with hot soup.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 09 Jan 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.