Sweet Corn and Capsicum Chaat
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 146 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44849 times
Succulent, juicy, crunchy, name the texture you like and you will find it in this Sweet Corn and Capsicum Chaat. Not only that; you will also find the broad spectrum of flavours ranging from the sweetness of corn and the tartness of tomatoes to the mild spiciness of capsicum and the varied accents of chaat masala very refreshing. The best part is that this tasty treat is also easy and quick to prepare, making it an ideal after-school surprise for your kids, or a prompt answer to your sudden hunger pangs.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the green chilies and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the corn and tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer, chaat masala and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.