Sweet Corn and Basil Rosti
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3190 times
Rosti is a swiss dish. Here an attempt is made to make simple and healthy rosti with little Indian touch. Serve it as is or with dip.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat non stick pan and put 2 tbsp of mixture and flatten it a little.
- Keep it round or irregular shape with around half inch thickness.
- Sprinkle butter and oil and roast it until brown and crisp on both the sides.
- Serve fresh garnished with carrots.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 21 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.