Sweet Corn Upma
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9789 times
Corn Upma, it is new version of rava upma with combination of beans and sweet corn kernels.
- Combine 3 tbsp oil and rava in a flat microwave safe dish. Spread evenly and microwave high for 2½ min.
- Stir and microwave high for another 2 minutes. Remove and immediately mix well. Keep aside.
- In microwave safe bowl, add the remaining oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies, onion and beans, mix well. Cover the bowl with microwave safe plate and microwave on high for 4½ minutes. Stir in between once.
- Add the salt, chilli powder, water, corn and lemon juice, mix well.
- Gradually add the rava, stirring constantly.
- Cover the bowl with microwave safe plate and microwave on high for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 12 May 2018Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.