Sweet Corn Tikkis
This recipe has been viewed 6094 times
Make your evening snack choices crisper and tastier with this crunchy sweet corn tikkis. Enjoy this corn filled tikkis which are shallow fried and flavoured with spice powders.
- Mix together the cream style sweet corn, cornflour and salt and blend in a liquidizer to make a smooth paste.
- Pour into a greased 180 mm. (7") diameter thali and steam for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the steamer, cool and cut into 25 mm. x 25 mm. (1" x 1") square pieces.
- Mix the ingredients with enough water to get a batter of coating consistency.
- Dip the cutlets pieces in the tempura batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ssd98 on 16 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.