Sweet Corn Sesame Toast
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10904 times
Bread slices are deep fried with vegetable mixture on it which is combination of potato, capsicum, onion and of course sweet corn kernels and sesame seeds, It can be served as breakfast as well as starter too
- Combine the plain flour with water to make thick batter, keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potato, capsicum, ginger paste, onion, chilli paste, sweet corn, white pepper powder and salt and mash well.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.Keep aside.
- Cut the sides of bread slices.
- Spread spoonful of prepared plain flour batter on bread slices.
- Now spread 4 tsp of prepared vegetable mixture on it.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on it and pour a little plain flour batter.
- Heat oil in non stick pan, deep fry the bread slices till golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Cut in triangle shape and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 19 Jul 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.