Sweet Corn Khakra
This recipe has been viewed 3202 times
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead a semi soft firm dough using enough water.
- Roll 1 mm thin and 5" round khakra and roast it on a hot tava on a slow flame lightly with little oil on each side. This are 1/4 cooked. Keep aside.
- Roast them again on a slow tava with the help of cloth, pressing it on all the sides. Roast it until brownish and crisp.
- It will become crispier on cooling.
- Serve it crisp with hot masala tea.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 08 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.