Sweet Corn Kabab
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18729 times
Enjoy this tempting crispy corn kabab recipe with sauce of your choice as starter or snack. The kabab is created with black chana blended with mashed corn and then roasted on a non stick pan with little oil. A delicious low cal and protein rich snack item to be served with green chutneys.
- Blend the corn in a mixer, without using any water, to get a coarse paste.
- Combine the corn, capsicum, green chillies, rice flour and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 7 equal portions and shape each portion into a flat round kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kebabs till they turn golden brown and crisp form all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by monu_ria on 25 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.