Sweet Corn Coriander Soup
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7029 times
Soups are very famous and popular, now a days there are much varieties of soups.Here is soup made from vegetable stock with the combination of sweet corn and coriander leaves
- In a deep non stick pan, combine the mixed vegetables and salt along with 4 cups of water, mix well and boil for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain and keep aside the stock.
- In another non stick pan heat the vegetable stock, add corn and boil for 7-8 minutes, crush the corn slightly with the help of stapula.
- Add red chili sauce, sugar, salt, white pepper powder, coriander leaves and diluted cornflour, mix well and stir for a while.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 14 Jul 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.