Sweet Corn Appe
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5045 times
Sweet Corn Appe, these appes are quick to make, can be used for breakfast or as a light snack.
This quick dish is a treat for your taste buds and a quick to make for your kids tiffin during the hurried morning hours.
The appes are spicy so please adjust the quantity of chillies if cooking them for your kids tiffin.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except fruit salt and mix well.
- Add water if required to get idli type consistency.
- Lastly add fruit salt and mix well.
- Put the batter in the greased appe moulds and close and cook for 2-3 minutes till golden.
- Overturn the appes and cook again for 2-3 minutes till golden.
- Can apply oil on top if required for cooking the appes.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 04 Sep 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.