Sweet Corn & Rava Vada
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7519 times
A traditional rava or semolina based fried snack, sweet corn and rava vada is a South Indian cuisine delight. The roasted semolina and cooked sweet corn are ground together with spices and deep fried. The rava vadas are best paired with sambhar and coconut chutney as breakfast, snack or even meal dish.
- Mix rava with sweet corn. add yoghurt and the rest of the ingreidents except for baking powder and extra rava.
- Leave this mixture for 1 to 1/1/2 hrs.
- Take oil in a deep fry pan and heat it.
- Add the baking powder to it. take out some mixture in a bowl and add a handful of rava and mix.
- Take small protions of that mixture and fry in heated oil until golden brown.
- Repeat step 4 with the other mixture as well.
- Serve hot with your favourite chutney.
This recipe was contributed by bhavs_2001 on 17 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.