This recipe has been viewed 2571 times
Healthy, refreshing and filling snack for kids. It is also saatvik, jain, low calorie recipe. Always use extra virgin olive oil to experience pure sweet taste of olives especially for salads, drizzels, bake, roast and saute process.
- Combine all the ingredients for the tortillas in a bowl, add warm water and knead the dough.
- Roll 5" tortillas and roast it on tava until brownish and well cooked.
- Keep fresh tortilla on clean dry surface. Spread little jam.
- Arrange little of each ingredients like apple, kiwi, paneer, cabbage, basil and season it well.
- Drizzle little olive oil.
- Close its sides.
- Roll it up well and tight so that its easy to life it up and eat.
- Garnish it with grated carrots.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 01 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.