Sweet Bread Tikki
by Foodie #596087
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3166 times
A delicious sweet treat for kids!
Add your private note
Sweet Bread Tikki recipe - How to make Sweet Bread Tikki
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a frying pan.
- Add all the ingredients, except cheese and milk powder and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add cheese and milk powder and again saute the mixture for 1/2 a minute.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Remove sides of bread slices with the help of knife.
- Dip each bread slice in milk, take it out then press between the two palms to drain excess of milk.
- Now put stuffing at the center of each slice.
- Fold the sides of the bread and press to give it the shape of a tikki.
- Deep fry the tikkies in oil until golden. Tikkies are ready to be packed in tiffins.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #596087 on 12 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.