Sweet Bonbons with Chocolate Brandy Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 73 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11279 times
Crisp wanton wrappers filled with lemon and walnut flavoured mixture, served with a velvety chocolate brandy sauce.
- Combine the flour and salt and knead a soft dough using warm water.
- Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Roll out into thin sheets and cut 100 mm. (4") squares.
- Put the cottage cheese, walnuts, lemon zest, sugar and lemon essence in a blender and grind coarsely.
- Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients and melt over gentle heat.
- Keep aside.
- Place one bonbon wrapper on a dry surface.
- Put a spoonful of the filling in the centre of the wrapper.
- Roll and pinch on the sides like a bonbon as shown in the picture.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown. Serve with the chocolate brandy sauce.
- If you cottage is not fresh, soak it in hot water for 10 minutes and then drain and use as directed.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.