by Foodie #580886
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2004 times
- Boil enough water in a deep pan, add the rice flour and cook till it becomes thick and lumpy.
- Divide the dough into small pedas and keep aside.
- combine the khoya and coconut powder and mix well.
- Mix the pedaswith the khoya mixture nad shape again into small balls.
- Put these balls in boiling milk and cook till soft and milk dries up.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #580886 on 21 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.