This recipe has been viewed 14657 times
The juice can be put in a bottle and preserved in the refridgerator, and used as a health drink by adding little water.
- Pressure cook the amlas,for one whistle, without adding water.
- Dessed and slice them.
- Add the sugar, mix well, cover and keep aside for 3 days, till the sugar melts.
- Tie in thin cloth and drain the excess water.
- Dry the amla under the fan.
- Store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#398169 on 14 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.