Sweet & Sour Apple
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2132 times
Apple wedges fried with a mxiture of sugar, vinegar, chilli powder,etc. in butter.
Add your private note
Sweet & Sour Apple recipe - How to make Sweet & Sour Apple
Preparation Time: 10 mts Cooking Time: 15 mts Total Time:
- Peel, core & cut whole apple into thin wedges.
- Heat butter in a kadai & temper.
- When the ingredients are well fried, add apple.
- Cook on a medium fire.
- After the colour changes, add salt, chilli powder & sugar.
- Simmer for a few mts & then add vinegar.
- Mix well & remove.
- If you do not like vinegar, substitute lime juice
- But vinegar gives a characteristic taste.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.