Sweet Corn Sandwich
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8819 times
Sweet corn sandwich offers an unique and irrestible sandwich recipe with cooked rice, boiled corn, potatoes, olives as filling and cheese as topping.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and olives.
- Check for taste and add salt if required.
- Spread this mixture on top of the lightly toasted bread slices.
- Sprinkle cheese and sliced olives over the top.
- Bake till cheese turns golden brown !!
- Serve hot-hot with chilli sauce/ketchup !!!!
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.