Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4677 times
A Christmas special biscuit recipe, Swan biscuits take time to prepare but are well worth the effort. The swan shaped biscuits are made from a dough comprising of flour, butter, milk and sugar. These swan shaped biscuits make for excellent birthday snacks or canape bases.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Beat butter and sugar.
- Fold in flour.
- Add milk.
- Knead a hard dough and cover with damp cloth for about one hour.
- Knead again and bake 3 ortions for a swan,a round neck,a hollow body and 2 wings.
- Make into swan figure and make all portions.
- Bake till light brown at 180 degrees c.
- Beat icing sugar,cream and butter.
- Fill in the hollow body structure.
- Adjust neck and wings.
This recipe was contributed by sreelatha_nimmala on 08 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.