Suva and Panneer Pancakes
This recipe has been viewed 2069 times
A variety for snack which can be served with tea, curd or juice. Make it mini size and it can be served as a farsan or starter with chutney.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and make a thin batter.
- Heat tava hot.
- Sprinkle water and wipe it.
- Pour laddleful of batter on it and make 4" round.
- Spread the topping on it and roast.
- The base will turn brown and top will dry.
- Sprinkle some oil on top and turn it over.
- Roast it for a minute and turn.
- Garnish it with carrot flower, one each in the center of the pancake and serve fresh with tea and chutney.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 03 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.