Suva Paneer Pulao
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2412 times
Simple, appealing, aromatic and flavorful rice.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the paneer and saute till the paneer pieces turn golden brown.
- Saute half of the suva bhaji and keep half aside.
- Add the rice, pineapple, coriander, salt and balance of suva bhaji and lightly mix well.
- Garnish with almonds and serve hot with hot dal fry, papad and pickle.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 03 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.