This recipe has been viewed 1991 times
Add your private note
Suva Pakoda recipe - How to make Suva Pakoda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Keep the oil to heat for deep frying.
- Combine olive oil, suva bhaji, paneer and salt and mix well. keep aside.
- Combine moong dal and all other ingredients and mix well.
- Keep the batter semi thick and semi smooth.
- Dip panner cubes covered with suva in the above moong dal batter and deep fry it until brownish and serve hot.
- Garnish with chilli powder and suva and serve it with pickle and tea.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 29 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.