Surti Masala Kichdi
by ila mehta
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11241 times
Serve it hot with dahi or soup or gujrati kadhi.
Add your private note
Surti Masala Kichdi recipe - How to make Surti Masala Kichdi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- First grind the above mentioned ingredients of the purry in the mixture.
- Then mix rice and turdal in a bowl and wash it well with water.
- Chop the potatoes (small sized).
- Take a small cooker and put it on a stove and add ghee to it.
- Once the ghee is hot add jeera to it and let it turn brown.
- Then add turmeric powder and curry leaves to it. and then add the grind purry to it.
- Add salt to the purry and stir it for 5-7 mins.
- Once the mixture is hot the add the mixture of tur dal and rice to it and then add 7-8 cup of water to it.
- Close the cooker and let it whistle 4-5 times.
- Serve it hot.
This recipe was contributed by ila mehta on 21 May 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.