Surprise In A Mango
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3775 times
A tempting dessert recipe ,surprise in a mango exhibits awesome fresh natural mango flavours and taste. The mango slices are coated with a creamy mixture of grated paneer, sugar and cardamom powder .These sweet paneer coated mango strips are then chilled and served cold as dessert or snack. Browse through our recipe collection of mango souffle recipes and souffle recipes, including our egoless souffle recipe at tarladalal.com
- Slightly cook the grated fresh paneer in a kadai for abt 10 minutes on low heat. cool it.
- Knead it with powdered sugar till it forms a smmoth dough.
- Add saffron and cardamom.
- Peel the mangoes cut thin slices (so that the slices are like small pancakes). divide the panner mixture into 12 parts and make rolls.
- Put one roll on each slice of mango and roll it up and hold it with a toothpick.
- Serve cold
This recipe was contributed by vijayraj on 27 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.