Surprise Green- White Delight
by MEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 1205 times
As the name suggest ` SURPRISE GREEN-WHITE DELIGHT ` makes an Excellent Unique Dessert for Peas -Chocolate Lovers”. It not only looks tempting , the taste of Peas blends well with the White Chocolate.
- Soak agar-agar in 1/4 cup water for 15 minutes.
- Grind the boiled green peas in a mixer to a smooth paste adding little milk.
- In a pan combine the remaining milk and sugar and cook till thick like custard. Keep aside.
- Cook agar-agar stirring continuously till melted. Add to hot green peas mixture and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, add essence -colour and mix well.
- Add cream and mix well. Divide the green peas mixture into 4 individual glasses (it should fill 1/2 to 3/4th of the glass so choose the glasses accordingly) .
- Keep in the refrigerator to set for 2 hours.
- Heat the fresh cream in a pan or heat in the microwave.
- Add white chocolate and mix well till no lumps are left. The mixture should be smooth.
- Allow to cool. Pour on the set Green Pea Mixture to fill the glasses till full.
- Again put to set in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Place a cherry and insert a chocolate or Sugar garnish on each glass.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 25 Feb 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.