by MEENA SAVLA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 946 times
Indians love desserts and also love to eat paan after the meals as a digestive. Surprise Bites serves both and is also looks attractive and tempting.
Add your private note
Surprise Bites recipe - How to make Surprise Bites
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a bowl combine the sponge cake crumbs, mixed nuts, cardamom powder and saffron strands, mix well using a fork.
- Add cream cheese and mix again using a fork. Keep aside.
- Divide the cake mixture and paan mixture into 4 portions.
- Take 4 small glasses and in each glass put a portion on the cake mixture and press lightly.
- Top it with a portion of the paan mixture and press lightly. Pipe a swirl of beaten whipped cream on top of it.
- Drizle some paan masala crush and sprinkle a few choco chips.
- Chill and serve.
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 29 Mar 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.