Suran na Dahi Wada
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7549 times
This is a very easy and tasty recipe. just a slight variation from the traditional one. it is also healthy as it has lot of vitamin A.
- First pressure cook suran.
- Then mash it.
- Also blend the sago mixture without water.
- Then heat 2 tablespoons of ghee and add 1tsp of jeera and when it starts changing its color add the mashed suran.
- Cook the suran till it evaporates all its water and the mixture appears dry.
- Switch off the gas.
- Then add khoya,salt,sugar,black pepper,
- Ginger and green chillies.
- Then make small ball of this mixture.
- Dip it in the sago flour.
- Fry till light pink in color.
- Then on a plate take these wadas and add dahi ti it. sprinkle coriander and coconut and sweet chutney and enjoy your fast.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 09 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.