Suran and Raw Kela Subzi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8490 times
Add innovation to your everyday meal menu by trying out this unique recipe ,suran and raw kela subzi. The unusual combination of raw bananas or kela with suran or yam is simply amazing when cooked together in a medley of spice powders.
- Cut the kela and suran into cubes and boil in water along with turmeric and salt.
- Now grind the coconut,soaked rice and black pepper into paste.
- Addd the above paste to the boiled vegetables and let it boil for a few minutes.
- Now take a pan and pour the oil and season it with rai hing and curry leaves and
- Pour over the vegetables and serve with rice.
- For variation you can also boil the vegetables in a little tamarind water.
This recipe was contributed by ved on 28 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.