Suran Paneer Stir Fry
by BETHICA DAS
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3411 times
Suran, boiled and stir fried with onion, ginger and garlic and finishing it off with grated paneer. It is a dry preparation and goes best with chapattis or as a side dish with rice.
- Pressure cook the suran for 1 whistle. Keep aside.
- Heat oil and temper with the cummin seeds. After they stop spluttering, add the asafoetida.
- Add the oniona, ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute till light brown.
- Add the tomato paste, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala and the coriander-cumin powder and saute for a minute.
- Now add the boiled suran and continue to stir for a minute or two till well mixed with all the masalas.
- Just before removing off the flame, add the grated paneer and give it a mix.
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by BETHICA DAS on 07 May 2013HI, I AM BETHICA DAS, LIVING IN SHARJAH WITH MY HUSBAND, PIJUSH DAS, WHO IS A SENIOR LECTURER AT A B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.