Suran Matar Pattice
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1028 times
This an evening snack.It is a combination of yam and peas.Outer covering is of yam and stuffing is of peas and other combinations.
Add your private note
Suran Matar Pattice recipe - How to make Suran Matar Pattice
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Boil yam till soft and mash it.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make small balls of small lemon size and keep aside.
- Divide the yam mixture small orange sized balls.
- Flatten it on palm and place the peas stuffing in the centre.
- Gather the outer covering from all sides so as to cover the inner stuffing.
- Repeat to make more pattice.
- Roll the pattice on bread crumbs and shallow fry on a tava till golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle pinch of chat masala when hot and serve with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 26 Feb 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.