Suran Bataka Ni Khichdi
by LOPA SHAH
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10075 times
Suran and Aloo khichdi is easy to prepare and can be eaten on fasting days too as faraal recipe.
- Combine the potatoes and yam in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the green chilli paste and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in non stick pan, add the asafetida and yam and aloo mixture.
- Cover and cook on slow flame for 3-4 minutes, while stirring once or twice in between.
- Add the peanuts and mix well.
- Cover and cook on a slow flame for more 4-5 minutes or till the suran and aloo becomes soft and tender. Stir in between twice or thrice at regular interval.
- Add the powdered sugar and lemon juice, mix well.
- Serve hot with chapatti or can be eaten alone on fasting days as faral.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 20 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.