Suran - batata na bhajiya
by KitchenQueen MK11067
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9168 times
Can be served with no onion no garlic tomato ketchup along with green chilly chutney,for fasting.
- Peel the raw potatoes (batatas) & yam (suran) & wash them properly.
- Grate them very finely.
- Mix rajagra flour, curd, ginger-chilly paste and salt into grated suran-potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a kadai.
- Fry small bhajiyas of the mixture prepared.
- Deep fry till golden yellow colour.
- Serve them hot with green chilly chutney.
This recipe was contributed by KitchenQueen MK11067 on 18 Jun 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.