Supreme Green Soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1802 times
Relish the healthful and tasteful Supreme green soup on a chilly winter evening to warm yp and perk up your health quotient.
- First wash an chop the spinach.
- In a mortar pound pepper and all the garlic together with a pestle.
- Heat butter in a small non-stick saucepan.
- Once it sizzles add the pepper garlic mixture.
- When you get the flavour add the washed spinach.
- Stir nicely till the ingredients blend.
- Now add the mint and celery.
- Stir once again.
- Now add salt to taste.
- When the leaves shrink in size slowly pour the required water according to the thickness you desire.
- Once the leaves boil turn the flame to simmer for 2 minutes.
- After that take it from the flame and let it cool.
- Once cool blend it into a smooth green mixture in a mixer.
- Pour into the same saucepan and bgin heating it in low flame.
- Slowly add the milk to it to give it a smooth texture.
- Once the soup bubbles you knows its ready to serve.
- Garnish with chopped celery.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by nithya_krish on 14 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.