Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1221 times
Super fast side dish is truly an amazing side dish which can be prepared in a jiffy for sudden guests by cooking the onions with tomatoes and seasoning it with masala powders, zeera seeds and green chillies . Enjoy with roti or paratha.
- Cut onion in thin length-wise.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces and run it in mixie for purey.
- Put oil on a pan and let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds.
- Add onion and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato purey or tomato sauce. (let it be in medium heat)
- Add water, salt, chilli powder, masala and sugar.
- Let it boil nicely for 5 minutes.
- Before removing from heat, add milk to make the dish rich.
- Garnish and serve hot with rotis,chappatis,dosa or idli.
This recipe was contributed by solitude666 on 27 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.