Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 769 times
Enjoy superb breads as a teatime snack or packed lunch option. The bread slices ae smeared with a spicy lentil mix which is then topped with grated vegetables and served grilled or toasted with mint chutney or ketchup.
Add your private note
Superb Breads recipe - How to make Superb Breads
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 moong chilka--1/2 cup
2 chopped cabbage--5 tb spoon
3 chopped capsicum--4 tbspoon
4 tamato sauce--6 tb spoons
5 bread--5 pieces
6chopped ginger --1 tb spoon
7 salt to taste
8 green chilli to taste
9 sookha dhania--1tb spoon
- 1 soak dal for 3 to4 hours
- 2 grind coarsly the dal in a mixerby adding sookha dhania,salt green chilli,ginger,.
- 3 cut breads in adesirable shapes(circle or tri
- 4 put 1 tb spoon sauce on it and spread .
- 5 mix cabbage and capsicum in dal mixture.
- 6 spred it on bread.
- 7 on anon stick pan put 1 tb spoon oil and shallow fry it.
- 8 serve hot with mint chutneyor ketchep.
- 5 put dal mixtureand spred on
This recipe was contributed by rekha116 on 11 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.