Super Moist Tofu Carrot Cake
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7536 times
Super moist tofu carrot cake is truly an awesome cake recipe with carrots and drained pineapple added to the dry cake mix and then baked till soft and done.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and ground cloves. set aside.
- In a food processor, combine tofu, oil, honey and vanilla. blend till smooth. pour into flour mixture.
- Mix until dry ingredients are moist.
- Add carrots and thoroughly drained pineapple. stir until blended.
- Pour into an ungreased 8 x 8 baking pan. bake in a pre-heated 350 oven for 40 -45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve slightly warm, topped with tangy orange topping.
- In a food processor or blender, combine tofu, orange juice and honey. blend till smooth.
- Add orange peel and blend several seconds. chill 1 hour.
This recipe was contributed by deeparah on 31 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.