Sunshine Delight Cake
by Foodie #20917
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3607 times
This sweet dish can be made with maida too, but wheat has more nutrition, hence I have used wheat.
- Roast the wheat flour and besan in 1 tsp.ghee each,till smell comes.
- Mix all the ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Cook on high for 15 minnutes,stirring twice in-between.
- When the mixture leaves the sides of the bowl or ghee floats on sides,pour and spread onto a greased tray.
- Cool and cut into desired shape.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #20917 on 18 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.