by Tarla Dalal
Added to 288 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21793 times
A delicious cheesecake served with a rich sauce..
- Dissolve the jelly in 2 teacups of boiling water. Pour the boiling jelly liquid over the ice-cream. Beat well.
- Add the sugar, curds and lemon juice. Place on ice and stir for 10 minutes.
- When thick, pour over the crust. Put to set in the refrigerator.
- When set, remove and serve with cherry sauce or peach sauce.
- If you like, decorate with cream.
- Mix the butter, biscuits and sugar and press into a 200 or 225 mm. (8" or 9") diameter loose bottom cake or flan tin.
- Chill until firm or bake in a moderate oven at 180 degree C (350 degree F) for 10 to 15 minutes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.