Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1469 times
You can adjust the sugar according to sweetness or sourness of the mango .
you can also adjust the lemon juice as per taste .
looks beautiful and tastes divine ....
Add your private note
Sunset sorbet recipe - How to make Sunset sorbet
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Mangoes - 2
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Lemon juice - 2 tsp
Rose Syrup - 4 tbsp .
- Make sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency . puree the mangoes . add the sugar syrup and lemon juice to the mango puree .
- Now , take the dish in which sorbet is to be set .
- Pour the rose syrup on the base . pour chilled mango mixture over it and chill in the freezer for 3 hrs .
- Scoop out and serve .
- Take the serving glasses . pour rose syrup unevenly all over the glass .
- Now pour the mango mixture slowly .
- Let it chill for 3 hrs . serve ..
This recipe was contributed by anmol55 on 06 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.