by MEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 2927 times
Mango based cooler with an mild taste of rose and orange. Mangoes are the king fruit in summers and favourite of all.
- Combine the orange juice and sugar in a deep pan and boil till the juice reduces to 1 1/2 cup.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Refrigerate to chill.
- Put 1 tsp Rose Syrup and some crushed ice in 4 glasses.
- Slowly pour reduced chilled orange juice carefully in each glass equally.
- Fill the glasses with mango Juice taking care the juices do not mix with each other, layers are seen.
- Place a stirrer, decorative umbrella in each glass.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 15 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.