Sunehray Moti Aur Elaichi Cream
by Shreya Jaiswal
This recipe has been viewed 3497 times
A different dessert made with sweetcorn.
Sunehray moti i.e. sweet, sweetcorn balls coated with golden varq served with elaichi flavoured cream.
Add your private note
Sunehray Moti Aur Elaichi Cream recipe - How to make Sunehray Moti Aur Elaichi Cream
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Take cream in a pan. Add milk powder and cook on a slow flame.
- Boil it for few minutes and add cornflour and mix well.
- Boil it for a min and remove from the heat.
- Add elaichi powder and mix well. Bring to room temperature and keep in fridge to chill.
- Crush the sweet corn into a coarse paste.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add corn paste and cook till it turns golden while stirring continuously.
- Add sugar and cook stirring till sugar melts. Add corn flour and saffron strands and cook on slow heat till the mixture dries up.
- Add elaichi powder and mix. Remove from heat and bring to room temp.
- Heat the oil for in a deep kadhai, make 3/4" balls of corn mixture. Stuff sliced pistachios in each ball. Dip in thick maida batter and deep fry till golden.
- Coat each ball with golden varq. Dip in elaichi cream, garnish with pista and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 19 Jul 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.