Sundsouza's Paneer Bhurji
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7619 times
A delicious bhurji recipe. .
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and green chillies and saute till the onions turn pinkish brown.
- Add the capsicum saute for 2 minutes, taking care it doesnot turns very soft.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add all the powdered masalas and turmeric powder, mix well and cook till the raw smell of masala goes away.
- Add the salt and crumbled paneer and mix well and saute till the paneer is cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by sundsouza on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.