This recipe has been viewed 4703 times
Serves well as a hot and light snack.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai,add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and green chillies.
- Add puffed rice and besan and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Garnish with corainder leaves and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rupalimehta on 04 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.