This recipe has been viewed 9337 times
The sundal kulambu is an authentic tamil cuisine specialty recipe tossed with sundal, salt and coconut gratings. Serve with rice, roti.
- Pressure cook the kala chana with 2 glass water for 2 to 3 whistles or until cooked well.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooked kala chana and blend into a paste and add it back to the to the cooker.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, tamarind, onion, tomato, salt and coconut paste, mix well and steam without whistle for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- When the seeds crackle, add the tempering to chana and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by anikar01 on 26 Jan 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.