by Tarla Dalal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8649 times
- Wash and wipe the tomatoes.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Toss the tomatoes with the salt, place on a sieve in a single layer and leave to dry under the sun.
- When the sun sets, cover the sieve with a muslin cloth and bring it indoors.
- Repeat for 6 to 7 days till the tomatoes dry out completely.
- Store the sun-dried tomatoes in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||9360 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||3.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin B3||10.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||720 mg|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.