Sun Dried Tomatoes
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1659 times
A lovely addition to any M
- Wash dry tomatoes with cloth
- Cut them in to four wedges
- Rub olive oil and place them on plastic sheets and dry then on direct sunlight
- When dried store them in air tight jar and use for cooking when required.
- It makes a lovely loaf of bread
This recipe was contributed by NISHEL on 17 Mar 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.