Summer Fruity Rendezvous
by Namita Aggarwala
This recipe has been viewed 917 times
Summer Fruity Rendezvous is a healthy quick dessert recipe with loads of fruit and cream and nutty too.
- Whisk together curd, cream, honey in a bowl until mixture thickens and holds soft peaks.
- Add the vanilla essence and sugar if required and 1 tbsp honey. Mix gently.
- Keep the curd-cream mixture in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a deep serving bowl put 1/4 of curd-cream mixture, top it with some fruits, pistachios and almonds, then top it with a layer of remaining curd-cream mixture and remaining fruits. Pour some cream and drizzle some honey over it.
- Garnish with the mint leaves and pistachios.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Namita Aggarwala on 22 Mar 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.