Summer Cool Watermelon Lassi
by Aishani Seal
This recipe has been viewed 92 times
A summer drink made with freshly cut watermelons blended with yoghurt and a dash of lemon juice to quench your thirst in the scorching heat
Add your private note
Summer Cool Watermelon Lassi recipe - How to make Summer Cool Watermelon Lassi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Firstly chop the watermelon into cubes and deseed them.
- In a blender,add the watermelon cubes,yoghurt,ice,sugar and blend it until it turns to a smooth mixture.
- Add a dash of lemon juice and blend again.
- Fill the glasses with ice,pour in the mixture,top it with vanilla ice cream .
- Add watermelon cubes and mint leaves for garnishing.
This recipe was contributed by Aishani Seal on 26 Apr 2019
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.