Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2868 times
In winter you can boil this mixture.
this will give you a warm effect.
- Soak badam,kali mirch, khus khus,saunf,munakka at night or 5-6 hours.
- After this finely grind all the irgrediants with the help of water.
- Put the above mixture in a fine malmal cloth or chalni.
- Put lttle water and milk in this and press or crumble this mixutre.
- Pour milk, roafza and sugar in this mixuture.
- Summer cool is ready for drink.
- Decorate with rose petals.
This recipe was contributed by summi_agrawal on 05 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.