Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2109 times
Add oil and ghee in the pressure cooker
saute cumin seed/sombu
add the grounded masala and fry for two minutes
add washed rice
add 4 cups of water(1 cup rice
-2 cups of water)
add enough salt
close the pressure cooker
put weight and leave it
for 10 minutes in flame
- Cut onion into 1 inch pieces
- Take coriander leaves separately from its roots and wash it thoroughly in water
- Peel garlic
- Cut ginger into small pieces
- Grind coriander,garlic,green
- Chillies,coconut and ginger
- Wash rice and keep it ready
This recipe was contributed by sumathi on 12 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.